Fire and smoke remediation is a highly specialized job. It’s also a dangerous one. Don’t take a chance with your safety, health or the structural integrity of your building. Hire a trained professional for the work.
AEOC Restoration offers expert fire and smoke clean up services. Our trained and experienced team knows what to look for and can get the job done quickly and safely. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your home or business is in expert hands.
Important points to consider during fire and smoke clean up:
- Structural Integrity: Every building that is affected by fire will have suffered some amount of damage. Check that your home or business is safe to live and work in.
- Water Clean-Up: Water used in the fire remediation measures can damage your building and possessions. Begin the drying process as soon as possible. Anything that doesn’t dry in 48 hours should be disposed of to avoid creating breeding grounds for mould.
- Mould: A home or office that is not completely cleaned and dried out runs a high risk of mould growth. This can cause property damage and health issues. Make sure there is no moisture, particularly in areas that are not easily visible and out of reach.
- Odour: Getting rid of the smoke odour and damp smell may be one of the biggest challenges after your premises have experienced fire damage. A professional restoration service with the right credentials will use environmentally safe methods to remove all odours.
- Soot: Soot is not easy to clean. The cleaning materials being used must be appropriate for your situation. It makes sense to have a professional who can get it done quickly and safely do the job.
- Ventilation: Use fans and leave windows open to circulate fresh air in the building.
Fire and Smoke Remediation
AEOC Restoration Ensures Complete Clean Up
With fire and smoke damage you need assurance that your property is completely cleaned of all the soot and other toxins. At AEOC Restoration, we will never take chances with your safety or that of our own staff. We are thorough in our work and strictly follow all safety codes and procedures.
Why choose AEOC for fire and smoke restoration?
- IICRC Certified (a standard-setting certification for the inspection, cleaning and restoration industries)
- Detailed assessment of the damaged areas before taking steps to repair the damage
- Formulate a step-by-step plan for remediation
- Technicians have extensive experience in fire damage repair
- 100% satisfaction guarantee on every job
You can count on AEOC Restoration to restore your residential or commercial building to like new conditions. We also offer a 24/7 emergency restoration service for issues that need immediate attention.
Call AEOC Restoration at 416-985-5025 for expert fire and smoke restoration services in the GTA.